Sunday, September 8, 2013

WEEKEND SNAPS AND RECAPS NO.1


Weekend Snaps and Recaps: Probably not the best weekend to start these as this weekend has been pathetically uneventful. I used these past two days as a recovery period to try and get over a week long cold that is still lingering on. It's apparent from the sound of my voice that this cold has decided to stay and I'm a little pissed that I no longer have that sick raspy/sexy voice, I'm now just sounding like a cracking pre-pubescent teen boy. and lets not even talk about the eighty count box of tissues I've gone through. So over it.

So since I haven't been presentable to show my face to the outside world, I've been restricted to staying in bed refreshing twitter, instagram, and bloglovin' in continuous ten minute intervals. And after seeing every other post on twitter and instagram accompanied with the #nyfw, it peaked my interest to see what was going down in the big city up north this September. So I started watching tons of shows streaming live on newyorkfashionweeklive.com and really enjoyed it. Now I wouldn't consider myself fashionable and trendy, but I would consider myself fashion conscious and somewhat informed on the happenings and major players involved. And besides doing that I drank copious amounts of hot tea and ate a couple of homemade apple cinnamon empanadas. Gah! such an exciting life I live, sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure it's real....

No comments:

Post a Comment