Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CLOSET ADDITIONS: ZARA BAG


With the state of my current bag being worn, torn, and with a strap hanging loosely unattached - I knew it was time for a new one. I'm very picky with bags and rarely find one that I really love, but here is were the Zara sale came in at perfect timing. I actually found the perfect bag - simple, black, minimal hardware, and slouchy. Now I almost bought that Zara bag that resembles a lunch bag but then my friend spotted this and I right away knew that this one was much better suited for me. I love the suede and leather mix because I think it gives it a much more luxe look and something about that made me think - yesssssss great for fall! And that big side tassel too! love it. So this was originally $90.00 but I got it on sale for $50. Um thank you Zara you are wonderful! and always do the best sales. 

So I came away with a lovely bag to house all the gum wrappers, lipsticks, loose change, and old receipts, and lets be honest most of the time my cards are loosely floating around at the bottom too. Yeah I know, I'm just waiting for that whole system to screw me over one day. Luckily I've never lost my cards. *knock on wood* And besides my new bag I also bought a bunch of tees to wear for school. Post on that coming within the next few days!

Sidenote: The Zara sale is probably no longer going on since I got this earlier in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment