Wednesday, September 25, 2013

ZARA A/W WISHLIST

zara wishlist

Each day as I step out of the house I am not only hit with a wave of heat but I am met with disappointment at the realization that it's still cropped top weather. Speaking of, can that not be a thing anymore, please. I look down at my black jeans and "light" cardigan outfit and immediately run upstairs to change into a sleeveless tee and shorts. Just the attempt to pull off wearing an added layer of any kind shows how in denial I really am. Reality is, it's still hot as hell and none of the leaves have started changing to varying shades of orange and red, actually the only thing turning red is my sweaty face while trekking to and from class.

So until the weather catches up to be in sync with the actual fall season that it is, I will continue to drink up my hot pumpkin spice lattes, check the weather app every morning in the hopes of cool temperatures, and make fall clothing wish-lists filled with sweaters, and leathers of all sorts. For now I'll live vicariously through those up north posting Instagram photos with cardigans and boots on all while posing pretty at a pumpkin patch. Am I Jealous?  Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment