Sunday, September 29, 2013

CLOSET ADDITIONS: TOPSHOP HUMMINGBIRD TEE

IMG_6422IMG_6399 IMG_6420
It's been about a year since the British fashion retailer Topshop moved into my local Nordstrom, and I recently read that the partnership has been such a success that they are expanding their in-store boutiques into many more Nordstroms across the country. My store is currently getting a new look and are also opening up a Topman section downstairs so I'm pretty stocked about that! Thank you Topshop for choosing the Austin Nordstrom as the first location in Texas to leave your British mark! So much love. Anyway so since they opened last fall I basically consider it my mission to try and buy any tee or graphic tee that they stock. Too me, nothing is better than a good quality T-shirt with a freaking cool graphic. I love the bright colors of the hummingbirds against the charcoal. It's just so sick and I can't wait to wear it with my new black suede Dolce Vita booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment