Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUMMER FOREVER


My happy place: summer days out back by the pool. My dad had the BBQ going, mom made the sides and my family and I spent it going in and out of the pool. Typical weekend thing to do when we want to have a chilled out Saturday at home. I made this freshly squeezed strawberry limeade to keep hydrated and CC kept cool by taking a hesitant but appreciative swim in the pool. While looking through my candid photos of the day I noticed that most of them had me pressing delete, but I ended up really liking this one of two of my brothers goofing around. And since no one in my family was able to take a picture of me that I approved of, I ended up relying on the five second timer to take my selfie which I'm sure you noticed in the mirrored lenses. They are my ridiculous but awesome aviators that I got at forever21. I doubt that I will wear them out of the house but they are my go to pool time sunnies. Over my swimsuit I had on my favorite neon pink tank that I got at h&m last summer. Basically this is as much color as you will ever see me in. Hope you've enjoyed your weekend so far! Now tomorrow I'll be at my other happy places, Urban Outfitters and Zara. A rare clothing haul video will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment