Sunday, July 28, 2013

SOUTH CONGRESS NIGHTS


After sweating off half our makeup during the day, Saturday night was welcomed with open arms and with freshly retouched faces. Nothing really beats the night when the heat becomes a lot more bearable and the neon lights illuminate the sidewalks. You see on everyone's faces that people are feeling nothing but good vibes about the hours ahead. Last night my bestest Jennette and I strolled the streets of South Congress. The strip is filled with vintage shops, local retailers, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and funky food trucks. It's causal, eclectic and one of my favorite places to be on a weekend night. 

2 comments:

  1. Home slice, ahhh so good! SoCo is great! I haven't been in a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good right! I'm also obsessed with hopdoddy!

      Delete