Monday, July 29, 2013

NAILS | Essie Meet Me At Sunset


Having previously associated red nails to old grannies, I used to stay arms length away from any kind of red to paint the ends of my tips. But with this offering from Essie that ridiculous association has been shattered, and once Meet Me At Sunset came into the picture it left me wondering why hadn't I given reds a fairer chance sooner. With that said, I can't necessarily say that I'm a complete red nails convert because I still have my reservations about blue toned reds. If memory serves me right, the few times I've tried that kind of red it's always been something that has had me immediately going right back in with some remover to get off. True reds, blue tone reds, been there tried that- just not for me. but add a bit of some orange and warmth like this stunner and then we can talk.

Now once it has gotten too worse for wear, rather then choosing another color to paint on next, I've found myself reaching to repaint several times since purchasing. But for that to happen it takes about six days, as this particular color meets the long lasting, opaque in one coat, standard that we've all come to love about the Essie brand. It's definitely safe to say that I'm very pleased to have this in one added to the polish box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment