Tuesday, October 22, 2013

EARLY BIRD...BUT ONLY IF BREAKFAST IS INVOLVED

IMG_7534 brunch IMG_7509 brunch1 brunch2 IMG_7538 This morning I dragged myself out of bed extra early and got ready to go have breakfast with my mom. As usual we didn't have an exact plan of where we were going but when this happens we always end up in the best places. I'm not much of a planner with anything. I'm more of a 'get ready and go and see where you end up' kinda person. So after driving around for a while we ended up finding this really nice bistro called Russell's where we had some breakfast. I decided to order a vanilla latte and eggs benedict. Yeah so eggs benedict, that's a thing that's gonna be happening more often! I had never tried them before and they were so good! So after wanting to try everything else on the menu, and eyeing up all the amazing freshly made bakery items, we decided it's definitely a place we have to go back to. Next time, we'll order mimosas and sit out on the lush green patio.

and if you care to know what I have on my face...
MakeUp Forever HD Foundation N128, Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 3, Chanel Translucent Powder, Laura Mercier Blush in Spiced Cider (adore), Mac Trax and Espresso Eyeshadow, Loreal Linear Intense Liquid Liner, Loreal Voluminous Mascara, Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner, YSL Glossy Stain 12 (obsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment