Wednesday, October 15, 2014

COFFEE BY THE LAKE

mozarts mozartsdeck mozartsdrinks
Signs of fall are slowly making its way into Austin, not quite like the autumnal scene y'all have up north but we are getting there slowly but surely. For much of October the leaves stubbornly remain green but I see small amounts of yellow and red peaking through. So although it has yet to look like fall when I look outside my window the last couple of days have definitely felt like it. I've awoken to crisp cool mornings and with that comes much happiness and inspiration. 

Today I decided to skip class to make the most of the cool morning to have a spontaneous coffee date by the lakeside with my mom.  Our favorite coffee spot which isn't too far from our side of town is Mozart's Coffee Roasters on Lake Austin Blvd, a place where large wooden patios and picnic tables are shaded by large old oak trees. That, plus pretty views of the lake to go with the on-site flame roasted coffee, the place is beyond perfect. We chatted loads about fall decoration ideas and food recipes we plan to make very soon. Which I of course will document for the blog. I have so many ideas. Fall just makes me better. I've never been a summer lover and probably never will be. Fall is definitely my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment