Saturday, January 18, 2014

WOOD CRATE BOOK DISPLAY

bookcrateedit
One of my favorite features of a home are built in shelves filled with so many books that they overflow onto the floor and where all shelf space is filled with books wedged in as tightly as can be. Unfortunately I don't even have space in my room for a standard sized bookshelf. So instead of keeping them in a drawer like I had been doing, I knew I wanted to find something where I can display some of my books.

Last weekend while at Home Depot (one of my favorite stores) I saw these wooden crates for just $9.00. I knew right away that this would work really well! You can probably get really artsy with paint or something but I just like the look of the plain light wood, so I left it as is. Anyway, just a simple idea that I wanted to share since I really love how my book crate looks in the corner of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment