Sunday, October 26, 2014

SLEEPY AUTUMN SUNDAY

my room/desk area fall candals cozy bedside
notting hill movie

Sundays are for sleeping and eating in bed. Well, at least that is what this Sunday was all about. I cleaned my room which was my only accomplishment of the day. I still have a huge pile of clothes on the floor which I'm convinced will never change. If I was 13 year old me again, I can guarantee that that pile was still there. Except now the pile consists of much more stylish clothes (I would hope) and a lot more black. Also things get manic during the week and I can't deal to keep up with orderly things. So I guess Sunday is for cleaning too, and movies in bed. Today I watched Notting Hill. I had never seen it before which isn't such a surprise seeing as I'm not hugely into cheesy rom-coms but this one was so well done and I always enjoy looking at that dapper Hugh Grant, and those dreamy streets of London, I can't get enough! I also did a bit of reading earlier. I'm currently making my way through Lolita, which is not an easy task but I'm liking it so far even though it is very bizarre.  

I'm so glad I got some pictures of my room that I'm finally pleased with. I recently rearranged it so that my bed is next to the window. I've also added in a few touches here and there to make it more cozy and give me all those fall feels. I've added striped bed sheets with matching pillowcases, a floral decorative pillow, a couple of mini pumpkins, and a new plant for some greenery. 

So currently my room smells of pumpkin, spices, vanilla, and coffee and I'm catching up on American Horror Story. I'm barely on season two so I've got lots to catch up on. Sleepy Sundays are just so good for the soul. 

2 comments:

  1. So dreamy, love these shots! What camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I use a canon t3i with the kit lens that comes with it :)

      Delete